Media and Me

 23rd September 2021                                                                     

My Favourite Things are..

My favourite films are.. horror films and some comedy.







My favourite tv shows are.. Jane the virgin and f.r.i.e.n.d.s.






My favourite music to listen to is.. 

My favourite games are..i don't play many games .

My favourite social media is..snapchat because thats what i talk to all my friends on.



I chose media because to me it sounded like a interesting subject and i would like to know more about it and how it works. 

I am not really sure what i expected when i chosen media i just thought that i would be studying films and writing stuff about the film and analysing it.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skills Develop: Photo shop

Careers Behind The Camera